Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) Sign-Up Deadline is Approaching
Oregon NRCS has officially announced the deadline to sign up for EQIP cost-share.
The deadline to sign up is November 18. See EQIP 2017 Focus Area Map for program eligibility
We have 5 cost-share fund pools in the county to choose from, and many conservation practices.
- Agricultural focus area (In red on the map below): Irrigation improvements, Cover crop, No-till, etc.
- Forestry focus area (In green on the map below): Pre-Commercial Thinning, Brush Management, Weed Spraying, etc.
- RCPP Oak Habitat (Polk and Yamhill Counties): Thinning, Brush Management, etc.
- Organic fund pool (All Yamhill County): Irrigation improvements, pasture improvements, livestock troughs, etc.
- High tunnel fund pool (All Yamhill County): High tunnels, cover crops, crop rotation, etc.
If you have any questions or interest in signing up for these programs, please contact Thomas Hoskins or Sergio Villaseñor in the NRCS McMinnville Field Office before November 18.
EQIP 2017 Focus Area Map: