DISTRICT OFFERS NO-TILL DRILL RENTAL PROGRAM
The Yamhill Soil & Water Conservation District purchased a 2016 Land Pride 606 No-Till Compact Drill. It is now available for rent to Yamhill County residents.
RENTAL RATES SCHEDULE
Weekday Rate (24-hour period):
$250/day - includes delivery/pick up to your property and brief orientation to the equipment
Weekend Rate (Friday afternoon - Monday morning):
$250/weekend - includes delivery/pick up to your property and brief orientation to the equipment
Interested in renting the drill? Contact Marie Vicksta, 503-376-7606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifications for Land Pride 606NT Compact Drill
- 40 HP minimum tractor size and requires one hydraulic circuit;
- Pull type (no trailer required); maximum driving speed 20 mph
- 9 rows at 7.5” spacing (67.5” total swath width)
- Opener depth range is 0-3.5
- Transport width: 8’10”, length 11’5”, height: 5’1”
- Maximum weigh (empty): 2700 lbs., max. wt. full: 4600 lbs.
- Acremeter to assist with seeding rate calculations